[asterisk-users] Trixbox -- ACPI and IO-APIC?

Lacy Moore - Aspendora aspendora at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 09:13:34 MST 2007

On 2/21/07, Stephen Bosch <posting at vodacomm.ca> wrote:
> My point is that if it's going to involve rebuilding a kernel to support
> IO-APIC, then I'd just as soon build from the ground up.

And my point is that this is the Asterisk Users mail list, not the
Trixbox list.  Either ask other there or ask on a CentOS list.

Once you decide to build from the ground up, your Asterisk questions
can be reliably answered here.

Most of us don't have any idea what all kinds of weird stuff they put
in Trixbox these days, which is why I saw reliably answered.  The
people on here could give you a solution to something that would break
a Trixbox install.

Your question though, sounds like it needs to be directed to a CentOS,
or as Kodak said, a RHEL list or forum.

I personally don't have any idea what you are asking, I'm pretty sure
it's not an Asterisk config question, though.

I don't mean to be rude, just trying to point you in the direction to
get the best answers.