[asterisk-users] Lastest SVN (1.4) and realtime call limit

Yehavi Bourvine +972-8-9489444 YEHAVI at VMS.HUJI.AC.IL
Thu Feb 22 08:38:00 MST 2007

Hello,

  I am running version 1.4 with realtime support. I've set (for Snom phones
300/320/360) a call limit of 1 (incominglimit and outgoinglimit fields in the
database).

- When I used 1.4 SIP SHOW PEER show that it has a call limit of 1. The problem
  was that when such a phone received a call and did attended transfer it
  was left "in use" and could not receive new calls.

- After seeing reference to similar problem on this list I;ve downloaded today
  the latest SVN source code and installed it. The problem is that it shows
  the call limit as 0 and not as 1.

Any idea?

                             Thanks, __yehavi: