[asterisk-users] FW: zaptel 1.4.0 on Fedora Core 6 x86_64

Carlos Alperin calperin at senecacom.net
Tue Feb 20 08:41:14 MST 2007

Ok, let 's go one at the time:

1. I didn't build any rpm. I just install zaptel, libpri & asterisk 1.4

2. I can run asterisk, that is what I mean that everything goes OK, No
ERRORs on compilation. Asterisk works.
However, if I try to run zaptel/ztdummy, I cannot since modprobe zaptel
reports FATAL: Module zaptel not found.

3. I modified since I saw a couple of recommendations about this problems,
and several recommends to modified the ztdummy.c

4. Regarding the procedure: I did make clean, make menuselect, make, make
install & make config.
   First time I read about make all.

That's going to be my next try, and send the compilation output to a file.

Thanks,

Carlos Alperin