[asterisk-users] FW: zaptel 1.4.0 on Fedora Core 6 x86_64

Carlos Alperin calperin at senecacom.net
Tue Feb 20 04:01:35 MST 2007

I tried to test Asterisk 1.4 on FC6 x86_64. I have it working on FC5 x86_64
very good, but since FC keeps updating, I tried to follow newer kernel
versions.

I can't pass the zaptel compilation. Everything is OK, but when I finished,
and tried to load it, allways got module not found when I run modprobe
zaptel, and modprobe ztdummy.

I already tried to modify is with the sed 1 option but doesn't work.

I'm running make linux26, & make install. Also, I have the kernel sources,
and a symlink to /lib/modules/....

Also, I tried the make install-udev, since there was no zap device on
/dev/zap but nothing.

The error is that when I run modprobe the result is FATAL NO ZAPTEL MODULE
FOUND.

Any clue about this?

Thanks

Carlos Alperin