[asterisk-users] Good 4 Port PSTN Gateway

Barry Fawthrop barry at ttienterprises.org
Mon Feb 19 12:43:34 MST 2007

Hi All

I have a simple network with 2 IP phones, 1 Std. Phone (using a Siptura
2000) and a CG-410 Gateway to connect the the two PSTN lines that I have.

I have a odd hassle that for no apparent reason, the calls will quite
working.
but quite I mean the phones will ring but their is no voice packets.
There is NO NAT issues as it is all LAN or internal.
The Gateway IP Phones and PC are connected to a switch.
The only "questionable" traffic is I run Citrix out the WAN to an
outside provider.
Yet the phones quite working is very very random no predictable pattern
When I reset the phones and the gateway all is well again.
the Asterisk PBX manages the calls.

Any advice will be welcome

Thanks all
Barry