[asterisk-users] HT488 doesn't disconnect FXO

Itamar Lavender itamar at mdma.sytes.net
Sun Feb 18 13:55:20 MST 2007

Hi,

I have HT488 with it's FXO connected to Israeli PSTN (bezeq) when
dialing to that PSTN line asterisk see gets the call and direct it to
the right extension but if the extension doesn't answer and the dialer
is hanging the call the extension will keep on ringing.
I'm not an expert but it seems like my asterisk doesn't recognize the
hangup signal from the HT488 -or it's the HT88 which doesn't hangup upon
the signal.

this is my HT488 FXO config:
PSTN Disconnect Tone: Frequency: f1 420 f2 420
PSTN Disconnect Tone Cadence:    Choice 1: On 500ms Off 500ms

Asterisk SVN-trunk-r48967

could someone please help?

Thanks,
Itamar.