[asterisk-users] Experiences with FoneBridge2 / TDMoE?

Noah Miller noahisaacmiller at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 20:41:10 MST 2007

Hi James -

> I can't find any mention of EC being done on the Fonebridge,
> so I assume you'd have to use software echo cancellation in the zaptel
> driver.

I can't answer your other questions about the Fonebridge as I haven't
used one either, but I did contact their support about echo
cancellation, and they said it would all have to be done in software.
I asked quite a while before the "fonebridge 2" existed, and it came
out and still doesn't have any echo can features, so I assume they
don't plan on adding this feature.

- Noah

P.S.  If anyone can answer James' other questions, I'll be interested, too.