[asterisk-users] Problem Transferring Direct to Voicemail

asterisk_help at iwishi.nu asterisk_help at iwishi.nu
Fri Feb 16 14:01:09 MST 2007

Two Things,

#1, You do not say what model of telephone you are using. You should also
mention software version and if you can transfer calls to other locations.

#2, Have you tried a SIP debug?

I don't see why this would matter but....

I don't see your entire dialplan and I don't see a priority #1.
Do you have other applications at this pattern match? Otherwise try
replacing the ,n, with ,1,

What does the following command show you in the CLI:
' show dialplan *4000 at mycontext '  <-- replace the context with whatever
you are using.

 	Eric Osterberg
 	Sound Choice Communications LLC
 	- Minnesota, US