[asterisk-users] Open Source VoIP at FOSDEM

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Fri Feb 16 13:57:02 MST 2007

This reminds me, we are still looking for "some one" or "some company"
to step up and take charge of the VOIP track of sessions at BarCampUSA
in August.

There have been a number of people showing interest in speaking and
exhibiting at the event but so far no one has come forward to "chair"
the whole series of discussions.

Due to the large percentage of the 5000+ expected people I am imagining
that VOIP will be one of the largest components.

More information available at www.BarCampUSA.org  or give me a call on
the numbers below or via Corraleta Connect at
http://www.cognation.net/contact

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd