FW: [asterisk-users] Problem Transferring Direct to Voicemail

Savoy, Kevin - Williston, ND ksavoy at novo1.com
Fri Feb 16 13:39:59 MST 2007

Well thanks to those who did reply. I guess I'll have to live with it
until somehow it gets fixed. The reason I upgraded to 1.4 is that there
were three or four other issues I had that this fixed. Going back just
isn't really an option since those issues were bigger then this one.
Guess we'll live with it for now.

If anyone ever hears of this and a fix for it please let me know.

Again thanks for responding this time.