[asterisk-users] Digium TE110P

rivoli.durand rivoli.durand at laposte.net
Fri Feb 16 07:32:52 MST 2007

Hi Demuel

Thanks, it definitely helps a lot.

I forgot to mention that I worked out the jumper thing.

So, you give the explanation that is : as there is no E1/T1
connected to the card, the card is somewhat saying that it is
waiting for a link.

In this regard, it behaves differently from an analogic one,
like the TDM400P, which shows a constant green light as soon
as the driver is being loaded, even if there is no analogic
link connected to the card. I was expecting the same behaviour
from the TE110P.

Thanks again,

Olivier

Envoyez vos cartes de voeux depuis www.laposte.net
Elles seront ensuite distribuées par le facteur : pratique et malin !