[asterisk-users] Jabber/Asterisk Integration

Stefan van der Eijk stefan at eijk.nu
Fri Feb 16 06:59:56 MST 2007

I've been trying to get google talk to work, but no luck yet:

   1. when the jabber / google talk modules are loaded, asterisk ends up
   consuming all the CPU. This happens after a while (up to a day), not right
   after asterisk is (re-)started.
   2. While i've been able to register a google talk account, I haven't
   been able to receive voice on it yet.

I haven't had the time to file bug reports for these yet.

regards,

Stefan