[asterisk-users] Asterisk callerID

voip crazy voipcrazy at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 05:28:26 MST 2007

Hello all,

Recently I just instaled asterisk-1.2.14,  zaptel-1.2.12, libpri-1.2.4 and
Freepbx v.2.2.0.
My zapata.conf look like this, (Pasted bellow)
The problem is that the asterisk never send the callerID to the phones. I
just take a look to the cdr database an there is no callerid too.
I do not know why the calledID is not receibed. All this FXO ports are
conected to a mobile lines and if I make a call directly using one of this
line, the callerID is sending correctly. With the same zapata config file
and the Freepbx 2.1.3, the callerId was sending correctly.

Any clue will be welcome

Thanks in advance.

VoipCrazy

-- zapata.conf--
[channels]
language=en
context=from-zaptel
rxwink=300              ; Atlas seems to use long (250ms) winks
usecallerid=yes
callerid=asreceived
hidecallerid=no
callwaiting=yes