[asterisk-users] 7912 phones loosing registration

Yehavi Bourvine +972-8-9489444 YEHAVI at VMS.HUJI.AC.IL
Thu Feb 15 22:52:00 MST 2007

I had a similar problem with Asterisk-1.4; After digging slightly I've found
that sterisk crashed (safe_asterisk restarted it and I did not notice) and this
caused the phones to lose registrations until the next expiration...

I am not sure this is your case, but try TCPDUMP of port 5060 from these
phones. It might give a clue.

                                __Yehavi: