[asterisk-users] Long call setup times on SIP to zaptel calls

mail-lists mail-lists at peachnet.com
Thu Feb 15 15:58:02 MST 2007

Yes,

But try calling your cell from one of your phones - Does the cell start
ringing the moment you hear ringing on the SIP phone? or does it ring a
half ring/full ring later?
I'm just curious because I do the same thing. (Very strict pattern
match) but I  don NOT have the 'r' option set in the Dial command. This
way, I don't here a ring on the SIP phone side until the phone at the
other end actually starts to ring.

It's confused some people who sit there waiting and wondering - but I
like it so too bad :)