[asterisk-users] The High Performance Echo Canceller (HPEC)

Matthew Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Thu Feb 15 12:20:19 MST 2007

On Feb 15, 2007, at 3:17 AM, Wireless wrote:

> [...]

Yes, it will work with any card that uses zaptel.  You  just have to
pay a per port fee to use it with a non-digium card.  I'm not sure
about the performance requirements for one port though.  You could try
it with a low tap count and keep bumping up your taps
(echocancel=[32,64,128,256,512,1024]) until it cancels the echo though.
  That way you'd only use as much cpu as you absolutely have to.

Matthew Fredrickson