[asterisk-users] directed call pickup with PICKUPMARK

Thu Feb 15 01:49:56 MST 2007

Hi!

i have a problem with the PICKUPMARK of the Pickup() application.

E.g. A calls B. B is ringing. C wants to pickup B.

To make this work with PICKUPMARK I have to add the variable PICKUPMARK
to B. But how can I do this? B is just created inside the Dial()
application.

thanks
klaus

PS: If you wonder why I use the PICKUPMARK - Pickup(exten) does not work
for me as the incoming calls will be handled in macros and thus the
extension of the ringing call is 's' and not the dialed extension.