[asterisk-users] Dialplan checkup

Barry Fawthrop barry at ttienterprises.org
Mon Feb 12 05:58:39 MST 2007

Thanks all for your input.
Based on the comments given I guess I could
replace the X100p for a TDM22B and then connect the Fax machine to the
TDM22B
and in the dial plan hae
exten => fax,1,Dial(SIP/40) (being the TDM port) and then it will ring
the fax machine
and pass the call in from the PSTN line through the TDM card to the fax
machine?

Right, this is possible also or use an ATA if not a TDM card ?/

Thanks All

Barry