[asterisk-users] Asterisk and 802.11g

FUERMANN, JASON BRYCE JBF005 at shsu.edu
Sat Feb 10 01:14:17 MST 2007

sorry for my delayed answer. I was guessing it was audio conversion becuase it only happens when the call involves PSTN and that is the most common problem. My next guess would probably be interupts, but I saw someone already replied with that. I would also check how you have echo cancellation set up (if its software then that may be causing it)