[asterisk-users] call park and call transfer example

Rilawich Ango maillisting at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 22:50:07 MST 2007

Noah,

  Thanks for you reply.  I have a problem in call parking as following.

scenario 1
1.Caller A -> callee B
2.Callee B answered
3.callee B dial # to park the call and hear transfer
4.callee B dial 700 to park the call
5.callee B hang up and caller A hear 701
Why caller A hear the call parked number 701 instead of callee B?

scenario 2
1.caller A -> callee B
2. callee B answered
3. caller A dial # to park the call and hear transfer
4. caller A dial 700 to park the call
5. caller A hear 701 and hangup

I think scenario 2 is more reasonable compared with scenario 1.  I
wonder whether callee can park the call.  Any comment?

ango