[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.4.0-beta3 spandsp rxfax woes (or me being hard of thinking)

Anthony Kepler anthony at jivanjeearch.com
Fri Feb 9 15:49:25 MST 2007

Awww... This is when I feel stupid, and for the sake of others... I will
expose my shame:

Be sure you run `autoconf` after applying the patch (and making the
required changes to configure.ac)
Since it's altering "configure.ac" afterall, and not "configure"; then
of course run configure and etc.
I did so and now it works... except I now have the disappointment of
realizing that ulaw over SIP isn't really all that well suited to fax.
(hey... 1/3 of a page is better than nothing... r-right?)