[asterisk-users] After upgrade to 1.4 transfers don't workproperly

Savoy, Kevin - Williston, ND ksavoy at novo1.com
Fri Feb 9 10:59:22 MST 2007

Ok that worked for normal transfers. Now here is another situation. When we try to transfer a call directly to voicemail it plays the voicemail message but we can't transfer the call. The only way I could get it to work was to do a conference and then drop out of that conference.

My dial plan for direct dialing is:

exten=>_*40XX,n,Voicemail(${EXTEN:1},u)

When this is attempted the following message shows up on the CLI of Asterisk:

[Feb  9 11:52:03] WARNING[5054]: chan_sip.c:12310 handle_response: Notify answer on an owned channel?

Can anyone tell me what this means and what I can do to fix this?

Thanks