[asterisk-users] Realtime asterisk queues only reload queue members when a new call joins the queue

David Craigon david.craigon at griffin.com
Thu Feb 8 04:11:07 MST 2007

Hi there,
    As described on voip-info here
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+RealTime+Queue, if I use
realtime queues, alterations to the list of members don't alter until a
new call joins the queue.

Is there anything I can do about this? I've tried looking for a bug
number, but to no avail. I use realtime queue members for logging in and
out, and I'd like it to take effect sooner.

Also while I'm here... I have a queue with members with varying
penalties, lets say three agents with penalty 1 and three with penalty
2. Does anyone know if none of the penalty 1 agents pick up, but their
phones are ringing, whether the call every rolls over to penalty 2
members, and if so how long it takes?

    David

Griffin Information Systems Ltd
20 St Christopher's Way,
Pride Park,
Derby
DE24 8JY
www.griffin.com <http://www.griffin.com/>

Registered in England and Wales. Company Registration Number: 3676297.