[asterisk-users] New Issue

Cosmin Prund cosmin at adicomsoft.ro
Wed Feb 7 07:46:46 MST 2007

the "./configure" thing requires the sources of zaptel, not asterisk.
Are you sure they're passing the zaptel sources?

Well... i'm out of ideas. If it doesn't work you might want to re-post
your thread (specifically say you don't see chan_zap in make menuconfig)
and start with a new message (send) - don't reply to an existing message
and change it's subject line. When you first posted this message you
"hijacked" a thread called "Mysterious tables starting with "stats_".
People using threaded mail readers might not even see your question! I
saw your question because the thread about Mysterious stats_ tables
looked interesting...