[asterisk-users] New Issue

David Ruggles david at safedatausa.com
Wed Feb 7 07:25:25 MST 2007

I'm still not seeing chan_zap in menu option three.

I copied the source directories from /root/downloads/asterisk (where I had
put them) to /usr/src/ and then did what you suggested below and I got the
same result.

I'm going to try make uninstalling all the packages deleted all source
directories and starting over from the downloads. If you any other
suggestions I'll do them.

TIA!!

Thanks,

David Ruggles