[asterisk-users] dnsmgr seems to have died

Wilson Pickett spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 05:32:24 MST 2007

Hello,

A few weeks ago I enabled the dnsmgr. A few days ago I noticed we
could not reach any IAX2 peers in the USA. I did everything I could
think of including a full reboot to no avail. Re-commenting the enable
in dnsmgr.conf and restarting asterisk made things work again.

Have there been other reports about this? (I saw none in a search of the list).

This is with asterisk 1.2 which has been running perfectly since 1.2
was released.