[asterisk-users] one touch recording problem in asterisk 1.4

John covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Wed Feb 7 05:24:48 MST 2007

Hi.  I was using asterisk 1.2 on a box with sip phones attached and a
long distance T1 line as the phone provider.  We did a successful test
of *1 allowing one-touch recording as set in the features.conf.
Because of deadlock issues I decided to try 1.4 (latest svn as of
yesterday) and the deadlock went away, but when we tried to use the *1
it was sent over the bridged channel rather than being responded to by
the local box.  I just see the start and end of vldtmf by the zap
chnnel driver and that is it.  I made no other configuration changes,
so am I doing something wrong or is there a bug?

Thanks in advance for all your help.

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici