[asterisk-users] Are there any IP phone in the market have such features?

Xue Liangliang xueliangliang at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 19:31:00 MST 2007

Hi, all, Do you guys happen to know that there are any IP phones have
such feature, that it can has some indication for the agent status
linked to the phone? E.g some LED show the status, backend we can link
the phone to one agent id, then the agent login the system, the 'online'
indication will be blinking and on, if logout with type of meeting, then
'meeting' LED will be on, and etc for other scenarios. I found it is
quite common in the traditional PABX, however now with more advanced
technology, we lost such features.

Regards,
Liangliang