[asterisk-users] New Issue

David Ruggles david at safedatausa.com
Tue Feb 6 13:54:58 MST 2007

Now that ztcfg is working correctly I can't seem to get asterisk to answer a
call.

I did the make install and make samples so I have a lot of configuration
files that I know nothing about.

Here is contents of zapata.conf
[trunkgroups]

[channels]
context=incoming
signalling=fxs_ks
usecallerid=yes
hidecallerid=no
callwaiting=no
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
echocancel=yes
echotraining=yes
channel => 1

And the contents of extensions.conf
[general]
static=yes
writeprotect=no
clearglobalvars=no
[globals]
CONSOLE=Console/dsp				; Console interface for demo
IAXINFO=guest					; IAXtel username/password
TRUNK=Zap/g2					; Trunk interface
TRUNKMSD=1					; MSD digits to strip
(usually 1 or 0)

[incoming]
exten => s,1,Answer()
exten => s,2,Echo()

This from TFOT, the general and globals sections of extensions came from the
sample. I started Asterisk using asterisk -cvvv and it doesn't seem to have
any errors, but I can't find where it parses zapata.conf. I do see it
parsing extensions.conf

What should I do?

TIA!!

Thanks,