[asterisk-users] Mysterious tables starting with "stats_"

José Pablo Fernández pablo.fernandez at rs.com.ar
Tue Feb 6 13:32:59 MST 2007

I have a server which I haven't installed that I have to maintain. This server
uses MySQL, it has an asterisk database and in there some mysterious tables:
stats_action,  stats_agent, stats_callid, stats_config, stats_estados,
stats_qstats, stats_queue, stats_queuexagent. I say mysterious because I
don't have a clue about who is generating them. I did a grep for their names
in /var, /root and /etc with no luck. Does anybody have any ideas what might
be generating them, and populating them?
Thanks.
--
José Pablo Fernández
pablo.fernandez at rs.com.ar