[asterisk-users] Having Trouble With Wait Command in Callback Context

Pavel Jezek pavel.jezek at i.cz
Tue Feb 6 10:21:59 MST 2007

I can confirm,
commands after Wait() are never executed in 'h' extension
and wait seconds argument in wait() is completely ignored
it's bug or "feature"?  ;-)

  h => {
    NoOP(before ${EXTEN});
    Wait(5);
    NoOP(after ${EXTEN});
  }

    -- Executing [h at testservices:1] NoOp("IAX2/bill-gw-10", "before h")
in new stack
    -- Executing [h at testservices:2] Wait("IAX2/bill-gw-10", "5") in new
stack
  == Spawn extension (testservices, h, 2) exited non-zero on
'IAX2/bill-gw-10'
    -- Hungup 'IAX2/bill-gw-10'