[asterisk-users] New user question (X100P)

Robert Jenkins raj at jrw.co.uk
Tue Feb 6 02:03:27 MST 2007

Hi,

I had similar problems with zaptel on a tdm2400.
I found that with the standard make & install, zaptel was being started as a
service but not properly initialising the card.

I disabled the service and added a few bits in rc.local;
rmmod the zaptel modules,
sleep a couple of seconds,
do a 'service zaptel start' to reload everything.

This seems to set things up properly and asterisk can then work with the
card via zaptel.

Robert Jenkins.