[asterisk-users] Zap FXS slow to reset?

Yuan LIU yliu11 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 4 14:24:05 MST 2007

>From: Scott Walde <scott at waldetech.ca>
>
>I have the following dialplan (segment) that isn't working as I expected it
>to:
>
>exten => s,n,Dial(Zap/1&SIP/202&SIP/203,18)
>exten => s,n,Dial(Zap/1&SIP/201&SIP/202&SIP/203,42)

Interestingly, although the Asterisk Manual (by Mark Spencer and so on)
contains an almost identical sample plan fragment, in reality, it seems to
need a Wait() in between to reset the Zap channel in the first Dial().  I
tested with TDM400.  Inserted a 1-2 sec wait and it did what you wanted.

Yuan Liu