[asterisk-users] Single BLF for ALL trunks in use

Lacy Moore - Aspendora aspendora at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 19:05:42 MST 2007

On 2/3/07, Jim & Karen Ostrosky <jkco at zoominternet.net> wrote:

> Hi, first time poster.  I've searched, but find very little on this topic.

Welcome!

What I'd really like to do - for now - is to take the hint, which is
> currently assigned to the specific Zap channel, and somehow have it
> indicate that *all* of the available trunks are in use (all 2 of them
> right now).    This so the people using the system know that both
> outgoing lines are in use, please wait to make a call.

Short answer is yes.  It won't be easy.  The best way I can think of would
be to modify your dial plan so that it checks two database entries (one for
each line), and if both of them are on, it would turn another database entry
on.  This database entry would be monitored by the patch that handles
devicestate.  It would need to be checked when calls are placed, answered
(or ringing?), and hung up.