[asterisk-users] 1.4 res_snmp dependencies (Debian)

Jeremiah Millay jeremiah at rockriver.net
Fri Feb 2 11:49:26 MST 2007

I'm having trouble building res_snmp (under Asterisk 1.4.0) on a box
running Debian Sarge. res_snmp says its dependencies are netsnmp but
Debian doesn't seem to have a netsnmp package. I've tried installing
pretty much every package available related to snmp and no luck. I'm
just wondering if anyone  has successfully built the res_snmp module
under Debian Sarge stable. Any help or suggestions are appreciated.