[asterisk-users] How to Clone Asterisk

Ralph Liebessohn ralphliebessohn at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 02:50:15 MST 2007

On 2/2/07, Robert DeVries <rdlists at gmail.com> wrote:

> I want to essentially transplant my existing Asterisk server to a new
> machine, and take the old sever out of service.
>
> Assuming I install Asterisk on the new machine, does anyone know what
> files I would have to copy over?  What comes to mind are the *.conf files in
> /etc/asterisk, as well as the voicemail audio files.  Anything else?

Sometimes my installations goes to different directories.
You should check first where are your files and what you make more
(voicemail, monitor, etc)

Conf: /etc/asterisk /etc/zaptel.conf
Sounds: /usr/share/asterisk/sounds/ /var/lib/asterisk/sounds/
MOH: /usr/share/asterisk/mohmp3/
Logs: /var/log/asterisk/
AGIs: /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin
Database: /var/lib/postgresql