[asterisk-users] PHP AGI script callerid question

Jon Farmer viperdude_uk at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 1 05:55:14 MST 2007

Have you tried

phpagi

http://phpagi.sourceforge.net/

Jon Farmer
Telford, Shropshire, UK

----- Original Message ----
From: Michelle Dupuis <support at ocg.ca>
Sent: Friday, 26 January, 2007 5:52:27 PM
Subject: [asterisk-users] PHP AGI script callerid question

I am trying to set
callerid from a PHP script, using one of two functions as shown below (setid1
and setid2).  The first function works great with regular names and
numbers, BUT, if I call the function with ("Test","UnknownNumber"), the cid
number gets set to "asterisk".  Why is my passed number parameter not being
accepted in this case?

The second function
uses the new/recommended method of setting cid name and number, but it has NO
EFFECT.  (i.e. the name and number remain at the asterisk default).
Why is this one not working?

Thanks,

MD

// Test #1
function setid1($name,$number) {

  $newid
=  "\""  . trim( substr( trim( $name ), 0, 15 )
)
           . "\"<" .
trim( substr( str_replace( " ", "", $number ), 0, 24 )
)

.">";

obj->set_callerid( $newid );

}

// Test

function
setid1($name,$number) {

$obj->cmd("Set(CALLERID(name)=\"$name\"");

$obj->cmd("Set(CALLERID(num)=\"$number\"");

}