[asterisk-users] Digium Asterisk Appliance voicemail & logs

Gregory Malsack gmalsack at gmellc.com
Mon Dec 31 12:02:59 CST 2007

Here is some information I received from my account rep at Digium regarding this information:

------------------ Digium ------------------

That's news to me as well as the rest of the sales team. We were told that users cannot change the 1gb flash card.

I just spoke with one of the Sales Engineers and he stated that it is apparently possible to change out the flash card on the AA50. However, it is not supported because the read/write speeds could be different on a new flash card, and thus not work.

Also here is what I was told when I asked my digium rep if we could nfs or samba mount additional storage space to the appliance (since it does run on linux).

It is not possible to do so. However, the 1gb Flash card on the appliance will store up to 3000 minutes worth of voicemail.

Sincerely,
Gregory Malsack
President
Classic Services