[asterisk-users] How to use AddQueueMember with IAX2 peers?

Chris Earle cearle at cbltech.ca
Mon Dec 31 11:56:45 CST 2007

Hi all,

I've been working on this for days and can't find a solution.  I need to use
AddQueueMember for my agent logins to my Queues -- but a number of my agents
are outside the main server, which is connected to my asterisk network over
IAX2.  I can't just do a AddQueueMember(queuename) because it puts in a
complicated member calleridnum like: IAX2/peername:65723/23
Which won't exist when it comes time to transfer a call to that member.

Help!

I have tried using the chan_local formatted strings instead  like
Local/calleridnum at iax2context -- but you lose all sorts of functionality if
you do it that way

Chris