[asterisk-users] New voicemail app (supports many interfaces, including Audix)

Steve Totaro stotaro at first-notification.com
Sat Dec 29 22:24:07 CST 2007

Dean,

Guess it is a moot point since Justin said it will be released under GPL
which makes his post totally inline with  this list.

I am not sure what you do not understand about the list name, it is very
CLEARLY called "Asterisk Users Mailing List - *Non-Commercial
Discussion*", peddle your wares directly to the poster or on the  biz
list, is it really that hard to understand?

Thanks,
Steve Totaro