[asterisk-users] Grandtream Conference issue

Keshav K. kesh.keshav at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 27 03:32:03 CST 2007

Hi,
I'm using Grandstream IP phone GXP2000, with Asterisk 1.4.15
I'm using g729 codec and want to use only this codec for the calls.
My normal calls are going fine. But issue is coming when I'm using the conference from the Line1 and Line2 Option.
When I'm initiating the conference at that time, IP phone is sending the G711ulaw for the conference call, while in my phone I've set the all codec option to PCMU only.

Due to this I'm facing issue.
Any solution for this problem, please let me know.

Regards,
Keshav

Regards,
Kesh
" Lets change the future...lets change the world."