[asterisk-users] Getting MOH after Attended Transfer

Krämer Armin Kraemer.Armin at web.de
Wed Dec 26 16:11:03 CST 2007

Hi,

my Problem ist he following situation,

Caller A calls to my company. HE gets into my call queue and is then
answered by caller B.

Caller B answers and makes an attended transfer to caller C.

Caller B hangs up bevor caller B has anwert the call.

Caller A can hear MOH till caller B hangs up and gives the call to caller C.
Then Caller A could only hear the free ringing sign.

Is it possible implementing it in such a way, that caller A hears MOH till C
answers the phone? I´m aware that this issnt an typical situation but the
company wants it

Setting the „m“ flaf to the phones extensions issnt a real fix because if
there are internal Calls noone wanna hear MOH till the opposite answers

Could someone help me with this situation?

Thanks

Armin