[asterisk-users] Fwd: Gotoif Time

troxlinux xserverlinux at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 16:07:34 CST 2007

the schedule of my server this configured with -6:00, and this correct
one with the normal hour of my country, I made the change but I don't
work me

[general]
static=yes
writeprotect=no
autofallthrough=yes
clearglobalvars=no

[in]
include =>scheduleofservice|08:00-18:00|mon-fri|*|*

include =>outsideofschedule|18:00-23:59|*|*|*
include =>outsideofschedule|00:00-07:59|*|*|*
include =>outsideofschedule|*|sat-sun|*|*

[scheduleofservice]
include => cyber

[outsideofschedule]
exten =>110,1,Dial(SIP/111,16,Tt)
exten =>110,2,hangup()
include => cyber

[cyber]
exten => 110,1,Answer()
exten => 110,2,Background(introm)
exten => 110,3,DigitTimeout,6
exten => 110,4,Dial(SIP/111,16,Tt)
exten => 110,5,hangup
exten => 0,1,playback(recepcion)
exten => 0,2,Dial(SIP/111,13,Tt)
exten => 0,3,Dial(SIP/112,12,Tt)
exten => 0,4,voicemail(u111)
exten => 0,5,hangup
exten => 1,1,Dial(IAX2/115)
exten => 1,2,hangup
exten => 2,1,playback(consultoria)
exten => 2,2,Dial(SIP/113,12,Tt)
exten => 2,3,voicemail(u113)
exten => 2,4,hangup
exten => 3,1,playback(gerencia)
exten => 3,2,Dial(SIP/112,12,Tt)
exten => 3,3,voicemail(u112)
exten => 3,4,hangup

[cyber]
include => internacionales
include => internas
include => locales
include => parkedcalls

greetingss

From: amit salunkhe <amitsalunkhe21 at gmail.com>

HI
    as per you in context ur inclusion is correct . but if it is time
missmatching as per your ur office shedule then you have to check
which time period show by ur server  according to that you have to
set. As asterisk server normally follow GMt time then u have to set
that time perion in "in" context according to ur bussiness hours means
+/- GMt
    another thing you need to check in scheduleofservice u have to
include => cyber try this
 may help you

Regards
Amit