[asterisk-users] X100P Woes

Bob Smither Smither at C-C-I.com
Wed Dec 26 08:38:31 CST 2007

On Wed, 2007-12-26 at 07:27 +0200, Tzafrir Cohen wrote:

> Just to stress the point: you mention that you don't see the card on
> lspci. If this is so: the problem is not with Zaptel - it is below.
> Zaptel doesn't even get a chance.

Thanks Tzafrir.  The last thing I tried was to downgrade Zaptel and
during the boot, Zaptel reported success(*).

Using lspci -v does show the card - however, a cat /proc/interrupts does
not show any interrupt assigned to it and if I run ztcfg the machine
hangs.

* - Another difference may be that I powered the machine off before
booting rather than simply restarting (which I had done before).  I
suspect that was actually the significant difference between attempts.
It was late so I stopped - will further investigate this today.

Thanks for all the help from this list.

--
Bob Smither, PhD                                   Circuit Concepts, Inc.
  Grief is not a sign of weakness, nor lack of faith.  It is the price