[asterisk-users] G.278 RTP conversation capture, please.

Kerry S muddyrunner at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 01:59:16 CST 2007

Unfortunately I don't have a server set up that supports G.728.

I'm asking for a software project. They also don't have the immediate
resources. The goal of the project is to have a comprehensive VoIP
conversation capture software suit for Windows.

If you can procure one I would be most thankful. If you do not have a server
set up for file sharing you could use http://rapidshare.com or something.