[asterisk-users] best way for night ringer??

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Fri Dec 21 14:05:36 CST 2007

BerkHolz, Steven wrote:
> Option 3 (I believe this is best, but am not sure where to start)
>         When asterisk is in night mode,

I'm doing option 3, menu item on the IVR to ring the night bell.  Plays
an awfully loud horn noise on the PA while ringing a phone out an the
plant floor every 15 seconds.

The breakroom and plant manager's phones are apart of the same pickup
group.  Any of them can do a *7 to grab an incoming call.

exten => 4173,1,GotoIfTime(07:45-17:00|mon-fri|*|*?press-officehours,s,1)
exten => 4173,n,System(/bin/cp /usr/local/bin/bullhorn.call
/var/spool/asterisk/outgoing/bullhorn`date +%s`.call)
exten => 4173,n,Dial(SIP/4173,15,tT)
exten => 4173,n,Goto(analog-extensions,4173,1)

Doug

--

Ben Franklin quote: