[asterisk-users] Asterisk and Chan_h323: all calls are not going

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 20 15:38:57 CST 2007

Hi All;

I established h323 trunk using chan_h323 (between
asterisk and softswitch, already i did this using sip
and succeed, but now in h323 and i am facing a
problem).

The call reached to the softswitch, but it always
dropped when it send for destination, and we tried to
let softswitch to send to different gateways, but
always drop.

I tried with h245Tunneling=yes and with no, also with
fastStart=yes and with no, and in softswitch I tried
with media and signaling proxy and i tried with only
signaling, ... all of attempts was giving in the end a
dropping in the call. The same settings on the
softswitch for same routes, it worked using endpoints
other than asterisk (cisco, avaya, ip phones,
softphones).

Any one has idea?
My current asterisk version is 1.4.7

Any advise?