[asterisk-users] All trunk are busy please try your call again later

Lolu Gbenga olugbenga1 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 10:09:11 CST 2007

Hi all,
I am grateful for our contribution so far .

I followed dave advise and i have the attached file using the aterisk -vvvvr
when a call is made.

I attached two files.

One of the attached file is for the external call,which replied with the
PROBLEM all trunks are busy now,please try your call again later.

The second attachment is when i made internal calls and the phone rang.

Please,i will be expecting your replies for further directions.

Best Regards