[asterisk-users] All trunk are busy please try your call again later

Steve Totaro stotaro at first-notification.com
Thu Dec 20 07:58:21 CST 2007

What is the output of ztconfig from the Linux command line?  What does
your zaptel.conf and zapata.conf look like?  What is the relevant part
of extensions.conf (the dialout section that fails).  Also from the CLI,
it would be most helpful to post the output you get when dialing out
fails.  I don't think it is a network issue at all, I think your configs
need some work.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro