[asterisk-users] [OT] black dogs (was: Re: Upgrade to Asterisk 1.4 - it's one year's old!)

Philipp Kempgen philipp.kempgen at amooma.de
Wed Dec 19 16:27:15 CST 2007

Drew Gibson wrote:

> A well-written application should attempt to minimize the amount of
> 'conversion' the user/programmer has to do. Therefore the command
> structure SHOULD be in a form that is natural for the user/programmer,
> NOT to the machine.
>
> Personally, I would vote for "show dogs colour black" but maybe I've
> spent too much time with Cisco's IOS! :-)

"show me all the colored dogs now. hurry up! don't spent
any time in those other threads."
"and while you're at it would you please fix that stupid
mistake i made in the config file"

Regards,
  Philipp Kempgen

--
amooma GmbH - Bachstr. 126 - 56566 Neuwied - http://www.amooma.de
    Let's use IT to solve problems and not to create new ones.

Geschäftsführer: Stefan Wintermeyer
Handelsregister: Neuwied B 14998